Friday, July 29, 2011

A light at the end of the debt crisis.

I only have a moment to write this evening.  There have been no new A-100 classes scheduled owing to the trouble in Congress over the debt ceiling and the budget.  As frustrating as the situation is, I am happy to report that I landed a job with a larger, more stable law firm to keep us fed and in business for the foreseeable future.  I will be litigating one of the largest corporate litigation cases in the country right now, so the prestige alone is enough to keep me interested.  On the home front, the salary is significantly more than I was already making, so the financial pressure of having a new baby and a wife who might not want to work after she arrives is off.  For the time-being I'll be rolling up my sleeves and putting on my lawyer hat.  Hopefully State will be an option the next time I come up for air.

No comments:

Post a Comment